If you’re planning a customised Ireland vacation, our private tours are just the trip for your family or friends group tour of Ireland. We are experts in itinerary planning and will work with you in working out your very own Ireland trip that will create lifelong memories across the generations.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any one of the questions below then reach out to us, to begin your Ireland bucket list tour of a lifetime.
1. Are you planning to take a trip to Ireland with friends or family?
2. Do you plan on attending an event or conference in Ireland with down-time before or after?
3. College Football – Notre Dame take on Navy in August 2023. Coming over? Why not plan a trip with us around the game?
4. Have you a birthday or big family celebration coming up?
5. How about a big Alumni trip?
6. Has the pandemic made you realise that ….‘Some day’ is NOW
How your Ireland Vacation works
Then, simply contact us to start planning your own personal Ireland tour. It’s helpful before you contact us, if you have an idea of dates and expected numbers in your party. We can then discuss details, such as whether you’d like to take over one of our scheduled six day, seven day, 12 day, or Wellness tours* or work with us to create a bespoke tour.
Did you know we can also start and/or finish your tour in Shannon or Dublin?
*Please note if your group numbers less than eight people, cost will generally be more than on comparable scheduled tours
You book your flights and we’ll suggest pre/post tour accommodation and things to do if arriving a day or two before your tour. Either way – the sooner you reach out to us the better, as accommodation can be hard to find in many areas (we book ours more than a year in advance).
Call us at +353 (0)86 0351816, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org